The High Dependency Unit (HDU) at Advanced International Hospital is a specialized unit that provides care for patients who are not as critically ill as those in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), but who still require close monitoring and support. The unit is staffed by experienced nurses and doctors who are experts in the care of critically ill patients.
The HDU at Advanced International Hospital offers a variety of services, including:
- Continuous monitoring of vital signs, such as heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen levels
- Ventilation support
- Pain management
- Fluid and electrolyte management
- Nutrition support
- Infection control
The HDU is a step-down unit from the ICU, and patients are admitted to the unit when they are no longer in need of the high level of care that is provided in the ICU. The unit is designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for patients who are recovering from a critical illness or who are at risk of complications.
The HDU at Advanced International Hospital also offers a variety of specialized services, such as:
- TeleICU: This service allows the HDU team to remotely monitor patients who are in other parts of the hospital. This helps to ensure that patients receive the highest level of care, even when they are not in the HDU.
- Organ transplantation: The HDU is a designated organ transplant center, and the team has extensive experience in caring for patients who are awaiting or have received organ transplants.
- Trauma care: The HDU is a Level I trauma center, and the team is equipped to care for patients with the most serious injuries.
If you are not as critically ill as those in the ICU, but still require close monitoring and support, the HDU at Advanced International Hospital can provide you with the care you need. The team at Advanced International Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients, and they will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose the HDU at Advanced International Hospital:
- The team is experienced and highly skilled in the care of critically ill patients.
- The unit is equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- The environment is safe and supportive.
- The staff is compassionate and dedicated to providing quality care.
If you are looking for the best possible care for your critical illness, the HDU at Advanced International Hospital is the right choice for you.